Different Aspects of the Food License
Need to get the FSSAI Food License
- This brings in the confidence of the consumer’s in the food as it is an assurance of the quality and safety of the food.
- The certification will also give you enough chance to get innovative with the food products and promote it.
- Also, you will be given a great help in removing multiple regulations from the products.
- This will surely give you an advantage o trade your products without having to compromise on any aspect including the customer safety.
- Also, it enables you to trade the products on a larger share and platform.
The Main Motive of FSSAI Food License
- It basically aims at decentralizing the licensing and selling of the food products without the involvement of any external body.
- You will be able and well authorized to sell the food products very easily and within a time span of a month.
- The procedure is made easy and without any much complication to make it usable by anyone.
- You do not need any kind of license for the small FBO’s. Only the basic registration is required and compulsory to do by all of the Small-scale FBO’s.
- This act surely gives a level of safety to all the consumers and ensures them the standard quality for each and every certified goods they are consuming.
- Compensations are given to any of the victims due to any of the irresponsibility or lagging behind in the services.
- The Food License department has full authority to cancel any license in the case found exploiting the guidelines or set laws.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Any of the food business operators must apply for the food license or the restraint license depending on the business they are involved in.
- If the business is being operated in more than one state it is required for you to mention the head office and avail an additional central license for it.
- All the people involved in the importing business require only one central Food License that too on their import exports code address.
- All the people involved in the food handling business must follow all the rules and regulations that are mandatory for the registration, in order to avail their licenses.