Its a chicken burger, prepared at home with indian spices.Its a easy process and prepared within half an hour, excluding marination time.
Homemade Spicy Indian Style Chicken Burger Recipe
Burgers are everyone's favourite.But store bought burgers are missing something.Yes Indian spices are missing there.So I planned to prepare it at home,with indian spices.Its a easy process and prepared within half an hour, excluding marination time.
Ingredients of Chicken Burger
For Chicken Patties :
- Ground chicken 1lb or 500gms
- Garlic(Minced) 1 tablespoon
- Green chili 1 tablespoon Chopped
- Chicken Tandoori masala 2 tablespoon
- Garam Masala Powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Onion 1 Medium Chopped
- Salt As per Taste
- Cilantro (Chopped) Hand full
- Egg (Whole) 1
- Black pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
For Making the Burgers :
- Burgre Buns 4
- Butter As Required
- Tomato (Sliced) Cut into Round Shape
- Vegetable Oil As Required
- Lettuce 1 cup chopped
- Olive Oil Mayonnaise or Regular Mayonnaise 1/2 cup
- Onion Rings 1 large onion
How to make Chicken Burger Recipe
Making the Patties :
- Take a bowl and add ground chicken, onion, garlic, chili, tandoori masala, garam masala, cilantro, egg, black pepper powder & salt and mix well.
- Devide the mixture into 4 equal parts, shape each portion into a thick round patty, shalow fry the patties on hot griddle till the patties are golden brown. keep them aside.
Assembling the Burgers :
- Take burger buns and spread butter on them and toast that butter spread side till light brown . Place 1 lettuce on 1 bun, then place a patty, onion rings, tomato, mayonnaise Or in your way you can decorate the burger and on the top place another bun .
- Continue this process to make the remaining burgers.