Piaji & Beguni is nothing but Onion & eggplant fritters. Chopped Onion & Eggplant dipped in Besan batter with other spices and deep fried.
Piaj/Onion Pakora & Eggplant Fritters
For Piyaji: For Beguni:
- Take all the ingredients written for "Piyaji" in a bowl and mix well by using hands.
- Now add very little water at a time. Make a thick mixture and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Now heat oil in a deep wok and add the mixture by one tablespoon into the wok and deep fry till golden brown.
- ake out the "Piyaji" and place on a paper towel.
- Take a bowl and mix all the dry ingredients for "Beguni" and mix well. Now add little water at a time and mix and make a tick batter.
- Now heat oil in a pan and take e thin slice of eggplant deep into the batter and add into the wok and deep fry both sides.
- ake the "Beguni " out of the wok and put on paper towel.
If you like the recipe, please go to my Facebook Page & hit the like button for regular updates.