Coffee Flavored Pound Cake Recipe
Coffee Flavored Cake is only for the coffee lovers. This cake will go well with tea or coffee or at breakfast of snack time. I was looking for its recipe many websites but didn't find the right one. So I tried this in my own style. I'm sure you guys will definitely love this recipe.
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oven to 375F and butter a 10-inch tube pan.
- Mix the Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Cinnamon in a medium bowl, set aside.
- Beat the Oil and Granulated Sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer set on medium speed until they mix together. Add the Eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the Flour mixture with the Coffee and Instant Coffee Powder, beating after each addition until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle chopped walnuts on it.Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the pan to a wire rack and cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Loosen the cake from the sides of the pan with a spatula and gently remove the cake to a wire rack to cool completely.