Paneer tikka is an Indian dish made from chunks of paneer marinated in spices and grilled in a tandoor or Tawa.
Homemade Tawa Paneer Tikka
Paneer tikka is an Indian dish made from chunks of paneer marinated in spices and grilled in a tandoor or Tawa. It is a vegetarian alternative to chicken tikka and other meat dishes. It is a popular dish that is widely available in India and other countries with an Indian diaspora.
Ingredients of Paneer Tikka
- Paneer 2 cups cubed
- Tomato 1 cup cubed
- Bell Pepper 1 cup cubed
- Onion 1 cup cubed
- Chaat masala 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder 1 teaspoon
- Cumin Powder 1 teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder As per taste
- Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala Powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic(Minced) 1 teaspoon
- Ginger 1 teaspoon
- Yoghurt 1 cup
- Kasuri methi 2 tablespoon
- Salt As per taste
- Vegetable Oil 2 tablespoon
- Bamboo Skewer 4
How to make Paneer Tikka Recipe
- Take a bowl mix all the ingredients except bamboo skewer and keep aside for 1 hr.
- Take skewer and assemble the paneer and vegetables. Heat a griddle or tawa and place the prepared skewer on the griddle and fry.
- When the paneer and vegetables are browner take them out on the tawa or griddle and place on a serving plate.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and serve hot.