Bhat Bhaja Or Leftover Rice Polao
Almost everyday we have leftover rice at our home. And we have to eat the rice with no taste. My mom used to make this leftover rice even more tasty in 10 minutes .
Ingredients of Bhat Bhaja
- Rice 1 cup
- Small potato chopped 1
- Small onion chopped 1
- Green chilies chopped 2
- Turmeric 1/4 teaspoon
- Penuts 1/4 cup
- Salt & sugar as per taste
- Vegetable oil or olive oil 2 tablespoons
You may also like
How to make Bhat Bhaja Recipe
- Take a pan and heat oil. In that oil add chopped chilies and fry for few seconds.
- Now add the chopped onion and fry till onion becomes light brown. Add chopped potato and some salt & turmeric powder and cover for 2 minutes to cook the potatoes.
- When the potatoes became tender add peanuts and some sugar to it and fry for 2 minutes. Now add the leftover rice and mix with the veggies for 2-3 minutes and serve hot.
- You can make this dish in 2 tablespoons of Butter also.
NotesIf you want you can add any Chopped Vegetables, some fried Prawns and some Curry leaves to it.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 4.62/5
No of likes - 248