Indian Chinese cuisine is the adaptation of Chinese seasoning and cooking techniques to Indian tastes. The Indian Chinese cuisine is said to have been developed by the small Chinese community that has lived in Kolkata for over a century.
Indo-Chinese Style Chicken Manchurian Gravy
For the Chicken Fries : For Manchurian Sauce:
For the Chicken Fries :
For Manchurian Sauce:
Making the batter :
- Make a batter with egg, corn flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, soya sauce & ginger garlic paste and add the chicken pieces to it and keep the mixture for 1hr.
- After 1hr heat oil in a frying pan and deep fry the marinated chicken pieces till golden brown and keep aside.
Making the Manchurian Sauce :
- Now heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan and add the chopped ginger ,garlic, chili and fry till they lightly change color.
- Now add the chopped spring onion and saute and add chopped coriander and fry for a min. Reduce heat and add soya sauce,chili garlic sauce, chicken stock, sugar, salt, pepper, ajinomoto and bring it to boil.
- Now add the corn flour mixed water and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the fried chicken and chopped spring onion & cook for 1-2 minutes and serve hot.