Tandoori Chicken Pizza is a style of single-serving pizza that combines Tandoori Chicken And Italian style pizza.
Homemade Chicken Tandoori Pizza
Tandoori Chicken Pizza is a style of single-serving pizza that combines Tandoori Chicken And Italian style pizza. Italian Classic crust with toppings from the Tandoori cuisine cooking style Chicken.
Ingredients of Tandoori Chicken Pizza
For the Toppings:
- Chicken breasts 1
- Yoghurt 1/2 cup beaten
- Tandoori masala 4 teaspoons
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoon
- Crushed kasuri methi 2 tablespoon
- Red chili powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt as per taste
- Olive oil 2 tablespoon
- Onion sliced
- Chopped Coriander leaves 2 tablespoons
For pizza crust:
- Homemade Pizza dough
- Home made Pizza sauce Or Tomato ketchup 1/2 cup
- Chopped Bell Pepper
- Chopped Onion
- Mozzarella cheese grated 1 cup(fat free cheese can be used) 2% reduced fat
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese 1/2 cup
- Olive oil 3 tablespoons
- Pizza seasoning 1 tablespoon
How to make Tandoori Chicken Pizza Recipe
- Take a bowl and mix yoghurt, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, garam masala, tandoori chicken masala, lemon juice, salt & olive oil together and mix this mixture with the chicken breast and put this into a zip lock bag and keep this for 4-6 hrs.
- Heat a pan and pour some olive oil in it and fry the marinated chicken breast till the chicken is cooked.
- When the chicken is cooked remove it from the pan and slice the breast.
Prepare the pizza:
- If you are using a prebaked crust then just spread pizza sauce and decorate the crust with tandoori chicken, onion, pizza seasoning, chopped Coriander leaves & cheese and just bake it in a 400F preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or the edges become golden brown.
- If you are using a homemade pizza dough (See the Pizza Dough) then just roll the dough to make a 12" round thick crust and prick the crust with a fork. Place the crust on the greased pan and spray some olive oil and bake for 5-7 minutes in 400F preheated oven.
- Then remove it from oven and spread some sauce (See my Home made Pizza Sauce Recipe) and decorate the crust with the toppings along with chicken & cheese. Again place the pizza in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove the pizza and cut into pieces and serve hot.