Tandoori Chicken Pizza is a style of single-serving pizza that combines Tandoori Chicken And Italian style pizza.
Homemade Chicken Tandoori Pizza
For the Toppings: For pizza crust:
For the Toppings:
For pizza crust:
- Take a bowl and mix yoghurt, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, garam masala, tandoori chicken masala, lemon juice, salt & olive oil together and mix this mixture with the chicken breast and put this into a zip lock bag and keep this for 4-6 hrs.
- Heat a pan and pour some olive oil in it and fry the marinated chicken breast till the chicken is cooked.
- When the chicken is cooked remove it from the pan and slice the breast.
Prepare the pizza:
- If you are using a prebaked crust then just spread pizza sauce and decorate the crust with tandoori chicken, onion, pizza seasoning, chopped Coriander leaves & cheese and just bake it in a 400F preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or the edges become golden brown.
- If you are using a homemade pizza dough (See the Pizza Dough) then just roll the dough to make a 12" round thick crust and prick the crust with a fork. Place the crust on the greased pan and spray some olive oil and bake for 5-7 minutes in 400F preheated oven.
- Then remove it from oven and spread some sauce (See my Home made Pizza Sauce Recipe) and decorate the crust with the toppings along with chicken & cheese. Again place the pizza in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove the pizza and cut into pieces and serve hot.