Sweet Tutti Fruity Bread Or Sweet Breakfast Bread
Tutti fruity bread is a sweet tasted bread with lots of tutti fruity in it. This a very tasty breakfast bread for kids. This bread can be eaten plain as it is or with butter or any other spreads.
Ingredients of Tutti Fruity Bread
- 3 cups All Purpose Flour/Maida
- 5 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dry Active Yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda & Baking Powder each
- 2 tablespoons Custard Powder (I used strawberry flavored)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Warm Water
- 1/2 cup Tutti Fruity
- 3-4 glazed Cherries, chopped
- 4 tablespoons Vegetable/Canola oil
- 1 Egg White
How to make Tutti Fruity Bread Recipe
- Add 1 teaspoon of white sugar in the water and stir. Mix in the dry active yeast & keep in warm place for the yeast to froth for 10 minutes.
- Now in another bowl mix the flour with salt, sugar, tutti fruity, cherries , custard powder, baking soda & baking powder.
- Add the yeast mixture, oil and knead to a smooth dough. Add more water if the dough looks dry. Grease the whole dough with some oil so that it does not dry out & keep in the same bowl.
- Cover the bowl with a kitchen towel and let the dough rise for 2 & 1/2 hours. Punch the dough and knead lightly after 2 & 1/2 hours. Grease a 9 x 4 inch loaf pan.
- Place the dough into the greased loaf pan and shape it into a loaf .Cover and keep for some 40 minutes till the loaf has risen again.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the loaf pan with the dough and bake for 45-50 minutes. When the bread starts browning remove and brush the top with egg-white & place the bread again into the oven.
- After 45-50 minutes remove the tutti fruity bread and let it cool down before serving. When the tutti fruity bread will meet the room temperature slice the bread and serve.
Visit KFB page @ https://www.facebook.com/kolkatafoodbloggers
Serving TipsThese tutti fruity bread slices go well with some tea or coffee or Juice
NotesYou can even apply some butter and have them.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 4.64/5
No of likes - 28