Eggless Butter less Vegan Blueberry & Orange Cake
We all love cake. Egg is the most important ingredient for any cake recipe. But who are vegetarian, can't enjoy this dessert at all. but here I've a very healthy and unique recipe for them who are very much health conscious. This recipe is totally Egg & Butter less with a nice flavor of Blueberry and Orange, healthy version of delicious cake. But Non-vegetarian don't worry at all. It tastes like heaven.
Steps to Prepare
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degree Fahrenheit .
- Take a bowl and mix dry ingredients first and mix with a hand beater. Now add curd and mix with the dry ingredients with hand. Now the mixture should be crumbly.
- Now add orange zest & Vegetable Oil to the mixture and mix with hand beater. At the last add the sprit and blueberry and mix well with the mixture to make a smooth batter like consistency.
- Grease a loaf pan with some oil and dust some flour to it. Pour the batter into the pan and bake until you insert a bamboo skewer middle of the cake and it comes clear.
- It will take 35-45 minutes. Bring out the cake and let it cool down . When it will be completely in room temperature take it out from the pan and slice with a sharp knife and enjoy.