Quick & Easy Or Instant Malai Kulfi Recipe
Malai Kulfi is Indian frozen dairy dessert. Some time it is called as Indian Ice-cream. Kulfi has many different verities in flavors. This Desi Ice-cream traditionally is made by evaporating the Full-fat milk through slow cooking but nowadays people do not have so much time to spend for a dessert making. So we have some easy tricks to make this yummy dessert in 30 minutes.
Steps to Prepare
- Take a non-stick pan and add Sweetened Condensed Milk & Evaporated Milk together, mix them well and place on stove top on medium heat to bring the mixture to a nice boil.
- When it starts boiling just keep stirring to prevent from burring at the bottom. After 15 minutes of slow boiling, the mixture will reduce to half of the total quantity.
- Now add the crashed Green Cardamom Pods and stir in the Kulfi Mixture. Let the mixture cool down at room temperature.
- When it meets the room temperature pour into the Kulfi Mold or in a Plastic container and put into the deep freezer for overnight. Bring them out just before serving.
- Cut out from the mold with a knife , sprinkle chopped Pistachios & Saffron threads and serve chilled.
If you like my recipe, please go to my Facebook Page and hit the like button for regular updates.