Simple Pumpkin Bundt Cake For Halloween
Halloween is a yearly celebration observed in a number of countries on October 31, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows. All Hallows' Eve is a Christianized feast initially influenced by Celtic harvest festivals. Activities of it include attending costume parties, decorating, carving pumpkins into jack-o'-lanterns. Special food for this festival is Pumpkin Bread, Cake etc. I'm going to share a very basic Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Pureed Pumpkin and Pimkin spices, and Egg whites only.
Steps to Prepare
- Preheat the oven to 350 F .
- In a mixing bowl mix all the dry ingredients together. Now take another bowl and add Egg Whites, Oil and beat with a electric beater for 10 minutes.
- Now add Pumpkin Puree, water and mix with a wooden spoon. Pour the egg mixture on the dry ingredients bowl and mix with a hand mixture to make a smooth cake batter.
- Make sure there is no lump in the batter. Grease a Bundt cake pan and add the above mixture into it.
- Tap the pan so that the mixture spreads evenly . Bake the cake for about 40 minutes and check with the toothpick test.
- After 40 minutes take it out from the oven and allow it to cool. Once cooled remove from the pan and slice the cake, serve with Hot Coffee.