Here is a very Basic And Common Recipe I'm going to share with you, Pumpkin Bundt Cake, with Pumpkin Puree & Pumpkin Spices.
Simple Pumpkin Bundt Cake For Halloween
Halloween is a yearly celebration observed in a number of countries on October 31, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows. All Hallows' Eve is a Christianized feast initially influenced by Celtic harvest festivals. Activities of it include attending costume parties, decorating, carving pumpkins into jack-o'-lanterns. Special food for this festival is Pumpkin Bread, Cake etc. I'm going to share a very basic Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Pureed Pumpkin and Pimkin spices, and Egg whites only.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bundt Cake
- Libby's 100% pure Pumpkin Puree 1 cup
- All Purpose Flour 2 1/2 cups
- Nutmeg Powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Cinnamon Powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Sugar 1 1/3 cup
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 4 Egg White
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 cup Water
How to make Pumpkin Bundt Cake Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 F .
- In a mixing bowl mix all the dry ingredients together. Now take another bowl and add Egg Whites, Oil and beat with a electric beater for 10 minutes.
- Now add Pumpkin Puree, water and mix with a wooden spoon. Pour the egg mixture on the dry ingredients bowl and mix with a hand mixture to make a smooth cake batter.
- Make sure there is no lump in the batter. Grease a Bundt cake pan and add the above mixture into it.
- Tap the pan so that the mixture spreads evenly . Bake the cake for about 40 minutes and check with the toothpick test.
- After 40 minutes take it out from the oven and allow it to cool. Once cooled remove from the pan and slice the cake, serve with Hot Coffee.