Lemon Chicken is the name of several dishes found in cuisines around the world which include chicken and lemon.
Chinese Style Lemon Chicken Recipe
For Marinating: For Lemon Sauce: For tossing:
For Lemon Sauce:
- Take the Boneless Chicken Thighs and remove the extra fat with a sharp knife and cut into small bite size pieces.
- Now take a bowl and add all the ingredients under the heading of "Marinating" except Oil, and make a thick batter with some water if needed.
- Add the chicken pieces into the batter and coat them well. Heat oil in a deep frying pan and deep fry the batter coated chicken pieces till golden brown and keep them aside.
- Take a sauce pan and add all the ingredients under the heading of "Lemon Sauce" except Sesame seeds and mix them all together.
- Turn on the heat and place the sauce pan on the heat and bring the Sauce to a nice boil till the sauce becomes thick.
- When the Sauce is thick enough turn off the heat and keep the Lemon sauce aside. Now heat a non-stick pan and add 1 teaspoon oil in it, add the Pepper Corn for tempering.
- Fry them for few seconds, add the Sauce and the fried Chicken together and toss them to coat the fried Chicken pieces with the Lemon Sauce .
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle some Sesame Seeds on the Lemon Chicken and serve hot