Chocolate cake is a cake flavored with melted chocolate or cocoa powder.
Eggless Butterless Super Moist Chocolate Cake
Chocolate cake is a cake flavored with melted chocolate or cocoa powder. Chocolate cake is made with chocolate; it can be made with other ingredients, as well. These ingredients include fudge, vanilla creme, and other sweeteners. Here is the very easy recipe of Chocolate Cake without Eggs & Butter. This is a very easy & quick recipe of a Super Moist Chocolate Cake. I made this Cake for my Vegetarian Followers, including my In-laws. They are Vegetarian, and like to have cake. But could not have it. So I tried to make this cake with very less ingredients, mostly always available at home.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Cake
- All Purpose Flour Or Maida 1 1/4 cup
- Coco Powder 1/4 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Baking Powder 1 teaspoon
- Baking Soda 1/2 teaspoon
- Unsweetend Greek Yoghurt Or Hung Curd 1/4 cup
- Vegetable oil 1/2 cup
- Broken Cashew One Handfull
- Coca-Cola Or Thumbs-Up 1/4 cup
How to make Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Take a large bowl, on the bowl place a large Strainer and add one by one All Purpose Flour, Coco Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and sieve altogether to mix them evenly.
- Now take add the sugar & Greek Yoghurt to the immixtures mix. Now add the Vegetable oil to the mixture and stir. At this point the Mixture will be stiff. Add the Coca-Cola Or Thumbs-Up to the mixture and with a hand mixture (not the electric one) mix all the ingredients together to make a smooth batter.
- Now mix the Broken Cashew to the batter and mix. If you think the batter is not very smooth, add little more Coca-Cola Or Thumbs-Up to make the batter smooth and pouring consistency.
- Pre-heat the oven to 375F Or 190 C.
- Take an oven-proof bake ware or a Cake Pan and grease the container with some Vegetable oil or Butter, sprinkle some All Purpose Flour Or Maida into the greased pan. In this way the cake will be loosen easily.
- Now fill the container with Cake Batter and place inside the Pre-heated oven. At the same time take a small Oven-Proof bowl and add some water in it and place the bowl inside the same oven. This will make the Cake super moist. Bake the Cake for 35-40 minutes.
- After the baking time insert a knife inside the cake and check if the knife comes clear or not. If it comes clear then your cake is ready.
- Let the Cake cool down for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes remove the cake from the pan & serve.