Libby's Pumpkin Cream Roll
This is a very common Cake recipe during this season. The Cream inside the Cake should be Soft Cream Cheese filling.Dazzle family and friends with Libby's® Pumpkin Roll; moist and creamy, with a tantalizing aroma and beautiful presentation.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cream Roll
For The Cake Sheet :
- 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour Or Maida
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2/3 cup LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, if desired
For The Filling :
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2-3 drops Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons Candid Ginger, chopped
- Powdered Sugar 1cup+2-3 tablespoons for dusting on the Pumpkin Roll
You may also like
How to make Pumpkin Cream Roll Recipe
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 15x10x1-inch jelly-roll pan; line with parchment or waxed paper. Grease and flour paper; set aside. Arrange clean thin, cotton kitchen towel on counter; sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt in small bowl. Combine eggs and sugar in large bowl; beat until thickened. Add pumpkin; beat until well mixed. Stir in flour mixture. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with walnuts, if desired. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched. Immediately loosen cake from edges of pan; invert onto prepared towel. Remove pan, carefully peel off paper.
- Roll up cake in towel while hot, starting with 10-inch side. Cool completely on
Prepare the Cream :
Before preparing the whipping cream, take a large glass bowl, pour the whipping cream into the bowl and place the bowl inside the refrigerator for 1-2 hour. Remove the bowl, add 2-3 drops of Vanilla Extract to the Whipping Cream and beat the Cream with and Electric Beater for 10 minutes. Add the powdered sugar and again beat till the Whipping Cream becomes firm. But do not over beat the Cream, otherwise the Whipping cream will be like Butter.
Making the Pumpkin Roll :
- Carefully unroll cake, remove towel. Spread cream mixture over cake, sprinkle the Chopped Candid Ginger on the Cream. Reroll cake. Wrap in plastic food wrap; refrigerate at least one hour. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
NotesBe sure to put enough powdered sugar on the towel before rolling up cake so it will not stick.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 4.1/5
No of likes - 210