Soaked Dry Fruits For Rich Fruit Cake For Christmas
Christmas Fruit Cake is traditionally is a very rich with loads of Dry Fruits and Nuts. Dry Fruits & Nuts are soaked in alcohol(May be Brandy/Rum/Whiskey) for 2-3 months before the Christmas Eve.
Ingredients of Soaked Dry Fruits For Christmas
Dry Fruits & Nuts :
- Dates 18 pieces
- Dried Apricot 14 pieces
- Golden Rainins 1/2 cup
- Dried Cranberries 1/2 cup
- Almonds 1/2 cup
- Walnuts 1/2 cup
- Cashew 1/2 cup
- Tutti Fruity Mix 1/2 cup
For Soaking :
- Orange Zests of 1 orange
- Rum2 cups
You may also like
How to make Soaked Dry Fruits For Christmas Recipe
- First take the dry fruits Facebook Page on a chopping board, chop finely with a sharp knife and pour into a large glass bowl.
- Now take the nuts and chop roughly and pour over the chopped dry fruits.
- Sprinkle the Orange Zests all over the Chopped Dry Fruits and Nuts and mix with them with a wooden ladle.
- Now pour all the Chopped Dry Fruits and Nuts into an airtight dry Glass Jar and add the Alcohol of your choice, soak them well, put the lid closed and keep in a dry place of your kitchen.
- Shake or stir the soaked Chopped Dry Fruits and Nuts every alternative days till the baking day.
- If you like the recipe, then go to my Facebook Page and like my page for regular updates.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 5/5
No of likes - 10