Steps to Prepare
- At first remove the frozen watermelon from the freezer, and keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime take all the ingredients for "Peach flavor" except the water and blend to make smooth puree. Add water if needed. Pour 2 tablespoons of the puree in each ice-pop mold or small plastic glasses and keep inside the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Now put the semi thawed watermelon and the rest of the ingredients for "Watermelon flavor" in the same blender, where the peach flavors were blended.
- Blend the make smooth puree of the watermelon, make sure no chunks are left in the watermelon puree.
- After 30 minutes, remove the ice-pop mold or plastic glasses from the freezer and fill the rest of the mold or glass with watermelon puree, insert the sticks of the molds, or the bamboo skewers into each mold or glass and keep them inside the freezer for 4 hours, without disturbing them.
- After 4 hours, the ice-pops are ready to serve.
I'm sending this recipe for Kolkata Foodbloggers' ongoing event 'Summer fruits' . For more recipes please visit their Facebook page Kolkata Foodbloggers.