Watermelon & Vodka Cocktail Mix
This is a drink mix, may or may not add any alcohol, made with watermelon, lychee juice & ginger ale.
Ingredients of Watermelon Vodka Cocktail
- Watermelon chunks 2 cups, keep inside the freezer for 1 hour
- Lychee Juice 1 cup
- Peach Flavored Vodka 1 cup
- Ginger Ale 1 cup
- Mint springs for garnishing
- Lime wedges for garnishing
- Salt for garnishing
- Ice-cubes for garnishing
You may also like
How to make Watermelon Vodka Cocktail Recipe
- Take the Watermelon chunks out from the freezer, and keep at the room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Now put the watermelon chunks in a grinder, grind to make smooth watermelon juice, without adding any water.
- Strain the juice through a tea strainer and keep the clean juice in a large pitcher. Add Lychee Juice, Vodka & Ginger Ale to the Watermelon juice, and stir to mix all together.
- Time to prepare the serving glasses. Take each serving glass, Moisten the rim of each serving glass with lime juice, then dip in salt and keep aside.
- Pour the cocktail mix into each glass, add some ice-cubes, mint leaves & lime wedges and enjoy....
- If you want serve this drink to your kids or those people who do not have alcohol, skip adding Vodka, remain the other ingredients, it will still very tasty.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 5/5
No of likes - 22