Watermelon & Vodka Cocktail Mix
It is very hot outside. In these days, people are trying to keep cool by any way.Neither I, nor my family like this kind of steaming hot days. But this is the best time to have something cool, refreshing cooler drinks in those days. So I keep making different types of drinks , to keep me and my family cool. I really love to have this kind of summer cooler in my balcony with my family. I feel really refreshing. In this weekend I got a large watermelon in farmer's market. So I decided to make some drink mix out of the fresh juicy watermelon. So today I made this one to kick strat the weekend ahead.
Steps to Prepare
- Take the Watermelon chunks out from the freezer, and keep at the room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Now put the watermelon chunks in a grinder, grind to make smooth watermelon juice, without adding any water.
- Strain the juice through a tea strainer and keep the clean juice in a large pitcher. Add Lychee Juice, Vodka & Ginger Ale to the Watermelon juice, and stir to mix all together.
- Time to prepare the serving glasses. Take each serving glass, Moisten the rim of each serving glass with lime juice, then dip in salt and keep aside.
- Pour the cocktail mix into each glass, add some ice-cubes, mint leaves & lime wedges and enjoy....
- If you want serve this drink to your kids or those people who do not have alcohol, skip adding Vodka, remain the other ingredients, it will still very tasty.