Indian Style Creamy Grilled Egg Sandwich
In this sandwich I added Boiled Egg, Boiled Potato, Fried Onion & Tomato, Mayonnaise and some more ingredients.
Ingredients of Indian Egg Sandwich
- Hard Boiled Egg 2, mashed with fork
- Boiled Potatoes 1, mashed
- Oilive Oil/Vegetable Oil 2 tablespoons
- Onion 1 small chopped
- Tomato 1 small chopped
- Crushed Peppers 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Mayonnaise 3 tablespoons
- Chopped Spring Onion Or Cilantro 1/2 cup
- Bread - 8 slices
- Butter for spreading on the bread slices
You may also like
How to make Indian Egg Sandwich Recipe
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the chopped onion & tomatoes till light golden in color.
- Add mashed potato & egg to the pan and mix with the fried onion & tomato. Sprinkle salt & pepper on the mixture.
- Now let the mixture to cool down completely.
- When the mixture is cool down completely add the mayonnaise and chopped onion and mix well.
- Now take each bread slices, apply butter on both side, spread 2 spoon full of egg mixture, place another buttered bread slice on it and grill or toast till golden brown.
- Serve with tomato ketchup and enjoy.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 4.83/5
No of likes - 344