Watermelon Sorbet Without Ice-cream Maker
This sorbet is also great for Summer Pool Parties. Kids love this sorbet. And this is very healthy too. Everything is natural and pure in this sorbet. In this sorbet you don't need any ice-ream maker to make this.
Ingredients of Watermelon Sorbet
- Watermelon, ripe chunks 4 cups of seeds removed chunks
- Sugar 4 tablespoons
- Lemon Juice 2 tablespoons
- Mint Leaves 10 leaves
- Ginger grated 1 teaspon
You may also like
How to make Watermelon Sorbet Recipe
- Take the watermelon chunks, sugar, grated ginger, mint leaves in a blender and blend them till there is no chunks.
- Add lemon juice and blend to mix well.
- Now pour the watermelon mixture into a plastic container and let the container inside the freezer for 8 hours or till the mixture becomes completely frozen.
- After 8 hours scoop it up and serve.
Serving TipsIf you want to make it healthy you may replace the sugar with agave nectar. Add the same quantity instead of sugar.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 4.66/5
No of likes - 44