Spicy Chicken Pakoda
It's almost 2017, I mean only few days left in 2016 and we're eagerly waiting to welcome 2017. Its winter, not very cold in Hyderabad but still 15 degree is not bad. So I decided to make some Spicy Chicken Pakoda accompanied with hot Masala Chai/Tea to celebrate on the day before New Year eve.
Ingredients of Chicken Pakoda
For Marinating the Chicken :
- Chicken boneless 250 grams, cut into bite size pieces
- Onion 1 finely chopped
- Green chili 2 or to taste, finely chopped
- Cilantro 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Tandoori Chicken Masala 3 tablespoons(I used home-made, see how to make Tandoori Spice Powder @ PeekNCook)
- Lemon Juice 1lemon
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala powder 1/2 tablespoon
- Rice Flour 4 tablespoons
- Bengal gram or Besan 4 tablespoons
- Water or Egg white of 1 egg to mix
- Oil for deep frying
- Lemon juice to sprinkle
- Chat masala to sprinkle
You may also like
How to make Chicken Pakoda Recipe
- Tale a bowl and add chicken pieces, lemon juice, salt, tandoori masala, garam masala powder, chopped onion chili & cilantro and mix well. Keep aside for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour add rice flour, besan & water or the egg white. Now heat enough oil in a deep frying pan.
- Take battered Chicken and add into the hot oil. Do not add a lot pieces at a time. 8 to 10 pieces at a time.
- Now fry till golden brown. Take the Chicken Pakodas out of the pan and put on a paper towel. Serve hot sprinkling some Lemon juice & Chat Masala on them.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 4.42/5
No of likes - 26