Stir Fried Rice With Brocoli
This simply seasoned broccoli rice is a low-carb replacement for rice in stir-fries and can also be used in veggie tacos or grain bowls.
Ingredients of Brocoli Rice
- Brocoli/cauliflower cut the florets in medium size 2 cups
- Vegetable oil 3 to 4 tablespoons
- Ghee/butter 2 tablespoons
- Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
- Ginger 1 teaspoon, grated
- Salt n sugar as per taste
- Cooked rice 2 cups( regular per boiled rice or basmati rice)
You may also like
How to make Brocoli Rice Recipe
- Take a pan, boil some water with some salt. When the water will be start boiling add the brocoli/cauliflower florets, turn off the heat, rest it in the water for 5 minutes.
- Now take the brocoli/cauliflower and discard the water.
- Now heat the oil in an wok, fry the brocoli/cauliflower till nice golden brown, take them out of the pan and keep aside. In the same oil add the ghee/butter, temper the oil with cumin seeds and grated ginger, add the fried brocoli/cauliflower, salt and sugar and coat the brocoli well.
- Now add the cooked rice to the pan and carefully mix everything very well.
- Check the salt and sugar, add if needed. Cover the wok with a lid and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Serve as it is or any Indian veg/non-veg curries.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 5/5
No of likes - 1