Vegan Whole Wheat Mango Pancakes
Recently I was contacted by 'MuddyPuddle' for their newly launched product review, and the recipes must be Vegan & healthy as well. And it's a challenge for me. I mean yes I always try to cook healthy, but Vegan was never my cup of tea. And for a product promotion it's a task, because for a blogger, whatever I make & post must be delicious for eyes & taste buds. So I thought of making Healthy Vegan Pancakes using natural sugar and it's summer so what can be better than Mango as a sweetener. And to drizzle on the top of Pancakes, I chose Aam Ras without sugar. And here is my super delicious Mango Pancakes without using any honey, egg, buttermilk. And my little one finished 2 a one go. Let's check for the recipe...
This is eggless butterless whole wheat pancakes, naturally sweetened by using ripe Mango. It's very healthy and delicious breakfast recipe. If you wish, can replace the Aamras with Honey.
Ingredients of Vegan Mango Pancake
For Pancake Batter :
- Sunreap Chakki fresh Atta Or Whole Wheat Flour 1 cup
- Baking powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda 1/4 teaspoon
- Mango pulp 1/2 cup
- Flaxseeds powder 1 tablespoon soaked in 1/2 cup water for 15 minutes
- Water as much as you need make the batter
- Oil for brushing the pan
For Aamras :
- Mango 1 peeled and chopped
- Cinnamon powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Water 1/2 cup
How to make Vegan Mango Pancake Recipe
- Take the ingredients for Pancake batter in a clean bowl. Whisk them to make a smooth batter using little bit water. Remember the batter must not be too thin or too thick, just pouring consistency. Cover the bowl and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Now take a grinder, add chopped mango, water & cinnamon powder. Grind to make a smooth mixture.
- Now take a sauce pan, add the Aamras mixture into the saucepan & put the saucepan on medium heat. Let the Aamras to boil till it thickens a bit. Turn off the heat and keep aside to let it cool down completely.
Making Pancakes :
- Take a non-stick pan, add few drops of oil on it, brush the oil all over the pan and let it heat a little.
- Now take a ladle full of Pancake batter, pour the batter on to the oil brushed pan, lower the heat & cover the pan for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds open the lid and flip the Pancake to cook on the other side for another 30 seconds. Take the Pancake out of the pan and serve hot by drizzling Aamras on it.
- Enjoy & happy healthy cooking
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 4.1/5
No of likes - 82