This pudding, made from large pearl Tapioca and coconut milk and served warm. This is much lighter than the Western-style version.
Tapioca Pudding Or Sabudana Pudding
This pudding, made from large pearl Tapioca and coconut milk and served warm. This is much lighter than the Western-style version. You can adjust the sweetness to your taste. Serve with any kind of chopped fruits.
Ingredients of Tapioca Pudding
- Tapioca or sabudana 1/2 cup
- Water 2 cups
- Sugar 3/4 cup
- Pinch of salt
- Coconut Milk 1 1/2 cup
- Any chopped fruits
- Orange juice freshly made 1/2 cup
How to make Tapioca Pudding Recipe
- Soak the tapioca in 1 cup warm water for 1 hour so the grains swell. Drain after 1 hour and keep aside.
- Put the 2 cups of water in a pan and bring to a boil. Stir in the sugar and salt. Add the tapioca and coconut milk and simmer for 10 minutes or until the tapioca turns transparent.
- Mix the chopped fruits with the freshly made orange juice. Serve warm tapioca pudding with the fruits and juice topping.