Saffron Almond Milk Or Kesar Badam Milk
Badam means "Almond" and "Kesar" means "Saffron". This is a milk full of "Almond" paste and "Saffron".
Ingredients of Badam Milk
- Almond 20 pieces soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Saffron 1 pinch soaked in warm milk for 30 minutes
- Whole or 2% milk 3 cups
- Sugar 4 tablespoons
- Green Cardamom powder 1/4 teaspoon
You may also like
How to make Badam Milk Recipe
- Remove the skin of almonds and set aside.
- Now take the saffron soaked milk, peeled almonds and sugar in a small grinder and make a fine paste.
- Now pour the "Badam/Almond and kesar/Saffron" paste in a bowl, add milk and cardamom powder and stir well.
- Pour into glasses and serve chilled.
Serving TipsServe this awesome drink Hot Or Chilled.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 4.44/5
No of likes - 54