This cake is made with fresh pureed strawberry without any artificial color or flavor.
Indian Style Eggless Strawberry Cake
Love is in the air. This is the flavor of Valentine's Day. Every couple celebrates the day which is specially for their own. Red roses, chocolates, greetings card, fresh strawberries are gifted to each other. Some people are very busy making cakes, baking cookies for their Valentine. Valentine's Day means Pink & Red colors, flowers, chocolates etc. I made this Eggless Strawberry cake for my Valentine, my love, my life, my hubby. Strawberry is my favorite flavor among all the other flavors. I like strawberry flavor in any of my desserts, like ice-cream, cakes, pies ect. I like pureed fresh strawberies more than artificial strawbery flavor and color. I made this cake for my husband's 10yrs in his employer company. I just wanted to surprise him with this cake. But when I decided to make this cake, discovered there is not a single egg in my refrigerator. So I decided to make the eggless cake with fresh pureed strawberries. This cake is made with fresh pureed strawberry without any artificial color or flavor. And here is my eggless strawberry cake...
Ingredients of Eggless Strawberry Cake
- All Purpose Flour Or Maida 1 1/2 cup
- Baking Powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking Soda 1/4 teaspoon
- Fresh Pureed Strawberry 3/4 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Vegetable/Canola Oil 1/2 cup
- Hung Curd 1/3 cup
- Sprite 1/2 cup
How to make Eggless Strawberry Cake Recipe
- Take a large bowl and add Maida, Baking Powder, Baking Soda all together and mix the with a hand mixture.
- Now in an another large bowl at first add Pureed Strawberry and sugar together and mix them with an hand mixture very well. Add oil and mix again. Do not beat the ingredients, just mix them in a clock wise circular direction.
- Add the hung curd and again mix them till all the ingredients completely dissolve. Now add the Flour mixture to the Strawberry puree mixture and cut and fold them together.
- Add the Sprite and very slowly mix with the other ingredients, because the bubbles which formed in the mixture, they will be disappeared.
- Pre-heat the oven to 375F.
- Grease a cake pan with some oil, dust some flour into it. Pour the batter into the pan and put the pan inside the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes remove the pan and check if the cake is ready or not by inserting a clean knife. If the knife comes clear, your cake is ready. If does not, then put the cake inside the oven for another 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the pan and let it cool down by putting on a cooling rack. Slice the cake and serve when it is completely cool down.....Enjoy with tea or coffee.