Bengali Misti Doi Or Mitha Dahi Or Sweet Yoghurt
Mishti doi is a fermented sweet dahi or sweet yogurt. This type of yoghurt is common in the states of West Bengal and Orissa in India, and in Bangladesh
Ingredients of Misti Doi
- All Natural Plain Yogurt 2lb (I used Dannon Plain Full Fat Yogurt)
- 14 oz sweetend Condensed Milk 2 cans
- 14 oz Evaporated Milk 2 cans
- Oven proof Round/Square bakeware
- Green cardamom pwd 1tsp
- Chopped pistas for garnishing
You may also like
How to make Misti Doi Recipe
- Mix all the ingredients in the bake ware and mix it very well.
- Preheat oven in minimum temperature and place the bake ware inside the oven for 30 minutes or till the card condensed.
- Now off the oven and leave the bake ware inside the oven for whole night.
- Next morning remove the card and place in refrigerator for 4-6 hrs. Garnish with chopped pistas.
Serving TipsServe chilled after lunch.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 4.51/5
No of likes - 879