Moong/Mung Dal Ke Pakoda/Vada Or Fritters
Pakoda is a fried snack found across South Asia. Pakoras are created by taking one or two ingredients such as onion, eggplant, potato, spinach, plantain, paneer, cauliflower, tomato, chili pepper, or occasionally bread or chicken and dipping them in a batter of gram flour and then deep-frying them.Pakoras are usually served as snacks or appetizers. Moong Dal Pakoda is made with Ground Moong Dal Or Yellow Lentil, along with other spices.
Moong Dal Pakoda is made with Ground Moong Dal Or Yellow Lentil, along with other spices.
Ingredients of Moong Dal Pakora
- 1 cup Moong Dal soaked in cold water for 2 hours
- 1 teaspoon Kalongi
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ginger grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped Onion
- 4 Green Chilies chopped
- Handful of chopped Cilantro
- Salt & sugar as per taste
- Oil for deep fry
You may also like
How to make Moong Dal Pakora Recipe
- Make a smooth paste of soaked moong dal with a very little water.
- Now add all the other ingredients without oil and beat for 5 minutes with a hand beater.
- Now heat oil in a deep wok. Take each spoonful of moong dal mixture batter and put in hot oil and fry till the pakoras are golden brown and crispy.
- Place hot pakoras on paper napkin and serve hot with "Pudina Chutney".
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 4.71/5
No of likes - 52