Lemonade is Lemon flavored drink, sweetend with honey/sugar. This refreshing drink is usually homemade.
Watermelon & Cucumber Lemonade
Lemonade is Lemon flavored drink, sweetend with honey/sugar. This refreshing drink is usually homemade. Different fruit juice is added to give different flavor to this summer refreshing drink. Here I have made lemonade by using Watermelon & cucumber juice. As I am an watermelon fan, and in summer I everyday I eat watermelon in any way. This is a very easy recipe of refreshing Watermelon Lemonade.
Ingredients of Watermelon Lemonade
- Watermelon chunks 2 cups, previously frozen
- Fresh Cucumber chunks 1 cup
- Mint leaves 1/2 cup, chopped
- Ginger, grated 1/2 teaspoon(optional)
- Honey Or Agave Nectar 1 tablespoon, adjust to your taste
- Lemon Juice of 2 large lemon
- Ice-cubes & mint leaves to garnish
How to make Watermelon Lemonade Recipe
- Take watermelon, cucumber, mint & grated ginger in a blender and blend for 2-3 minutes.
- Make sure there are no chunks left in the puree.
- Transfer the puree through a large strainer set over a large pot, stirring occasionally until most of the liquid has dripped through.
- Now add Lemon juice & Sweetener according to your taste, mix well.
- Pour into serving glasses and
- serve with ice-cubes & mint leaves on the top.