Watermelon & Cucumber Lemonade
Lemonade is Lemon flavored drink, sweetened with honey/sugar. This refreshing drink is usually homemade. Different fruit juice is added to give different flavor to this summer refreshing drink. Here I have made lemonade by using Watermelon & cucumber juice. As I am an watermelon fan, and in summer I everyday I eat watermelon in any way. Consuming watermelon or any other melon fruit is very useful during scotching summer, as the heat makes the body dehydrated so we need to be very hydrated all the time. Specially who has to go out for work or school college. But all are not fruit lover like you and me, so by preparing such tasty beverages we can make them eat fruits right. And you can add sparkling water to this drink to make even tastier. You can make any fruit flavored lemonade, any variety of melon, or kiwi, orange, mango, peach, litchi, sweet lime, omg I'm just salivating right now, let me grab my drink. Yeah ok, just had a mango lemonade as mango pulp was in the refrigerator, anyway, where were we, yes different flavors of Lemonade. And yes you can add some vodka , dry gin to your lemonade it becomes an awesome cocktail mix trust me. Just check for the recipe and make at home and get back to me with your feedback. So let's jump for the recipe and the video.
Lemonade is Lemon flavored drink, sweetend with honey/sugar. This refreshing drink is usually homemade.
Ingredients of Watermelon Lemonade
- 2 Cup(s) - Watermelon chunks.
- 1 Cup(s) - Fresh Cucumber chunks.
- 1/2 Cup(s) - Mint leaves.
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) - Ginger, Grated, optional.
- 1 Tablespoon - Honey Or Agave Nectar, optional.
- 2 Lemon.
- 4 Ice-cube.
- Mint Leaves, for garnishing.
You may also like
How to make Watermelon Lemonade Recipe
- Take watermelon, cucumber, mint & grated ginger in a blender and blend for 2-3 minutes.
- Make sure there are no chunks left in the puree.
- Transfer the puree through a large strainer set over a large pot, stirring occasionally until most of the liquid has dripped through.
- Now add Lemon juice & Sweetener according to your taste, mix well.
- Pour into serving glasses and
- serve with ice-cubes & mint leaves on the top.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 5/5
No of likes - 4