Dark Chocolate Cake With Nuts & Tutty Fruity
I always prefer to make cakes at home rather than buying from the baker's shops. I never could find the homemade cake taste in the store bought cakes. And I always love the wonderful smells during the baking. And when it comes to the Chocolate Cake, my kitchen smells heavenly while baking. I love the Chocolate cakes without any nuts, but My hubby, he will never have any Cakes without Tutty Fruity & Nuts. So this cake contains lots of Tutty Fruity & Chopped Nuts. This cake I made for our train travel. It contains these main ingredients, Maida, Choco Powder, Sugar And Oil. And yes this is my First cake recipe after returning India. So here is the recipe.
Steps to Prepare
- Take the Maida, Choco Powder, Baking Powder & Baking Soda in a large mixing bowl, mix everything very well. Add the chopped nuts & tutty fruity to the Flour mixture and mix well.
- In another bowl, add 2 eggs with yolks, 2 egg whites and beat well with an electric beater for at least 5 minutes. Now add the sugar to the beaten eggs, and beat again for 2 minutes.
- Add the oil and beat for 30 seconds. (If using butter, then beat the butter separately, then add it to the beated eggs).
- Now pour the plain water and egg mixture into the Flour mixture bowl and just mix everything with a spatulla, but remember do not beat it. Otherwise the cake will be harder.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degree C or 350 F.
- Now Take a loaf pan, spray some Butter inside the pan, dust some flour inside the pan and pour the Cake Batter into the greased loaf pan.
- Place the Loaf pan inside the Pre-heated oven for 35-40 minutes or till the cake is done through the inside.Insert a bamboo stick at the middle of the cake, if the stick comes clear , the cake is done.
- If not then place the cake for another 5 minutes and remove from the oven.Let the Cake to cool down completely.
- Remove the Cake after cooling down, slice with a sharp knife and serve.
- If you like this recipe, please go to my FaceBook Page hit the like button to get regular updates.