Basic Pizza Sauce
Pizza sauce is a tomato based sauce which we spread on pizza. This tomato based sauce should be smooth in consistency not chunky and seasoned with spices.
Ingredients of Basic Pizza Sauce
- Plain tomato sauce 1 can of 8 oz
- Water 1/2 cup
- Dried Oregano 1/2 teaspoon
- Dried Basil 1/2 teaspoon
- Dried Rosemary 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic cloves 2 minced
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Olive oil 3 tablespoons
You may also like
How to make Basic Pizza Sauce Recipe
- Mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl till the sauce becomes smooth.
- No need to cook any more. Let stand for couple of hours before spreading on dough.
Serving TipsSpread on oiled pizza crust and bake it.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 5/5
No of likes - 5