Chicken Tikka Pizza is a style of single-serving pizza that combines Chicken Tikka And Italian style pizza.
Chicken Tikka Pizza
Chicken Tikka Pizza is a style of single-serving pizza that combines Chicken Tikka And Italian style pizza. Italian Classic crust with toppings from the Tandoori cuisine cooking style Chicken. This is a very tasty variantion of Indian pizza. Easy to make and very flavorful Pizza with Indian touch.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Pizza
For the Toppings:
- Boneless Chicken Thigh 2 or Chicken Breast 1 whole
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Sour Curd 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Red Chili powder to taste
- Garam masala powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Chopped Cilantro 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
For pizza crust:
How to make Chicken Tikka Pizza Recipe
Preparing the Chicken Tikka :
- Take the chicken and marinate with all the ingredients under the heading of "Chicken Tikka" except the oil and keep aside for 1 hour.
- Now heat oil in a skillet and fry the Marinated chicken on medium heat till the chicken is cooked enough.
- In the rest of the oil add sliced onion & bell peppers and saute them to remove the raw smell of the veggies and keep aside.
- Now take the fried chicke thigh or breast and cut them into bite size pieces and set aside.
Prepare the pizza:
- If you are using a prebaked crust then just spread pizza sauce Or tomato ketchup and decorate the crust with chicken tikka, onion, bell peppers, pizza seasoning, chopped & cheese and just bake it in a 400F preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or the edges become golden brown.
- If you are using a homemade pizza dough then just roll the dough to make a 12" round thick crust and prick the crust with a fork. Place the crust on the greased pan and spray some olive oil and bake for 5-7 minutes in 400F preheated oven.
- Then remove it from oven and spread some sauce and decorate the crust with the toppings along with chicken & cheese. Again place the pizza in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove the pizza and cut into pieces and serve hot.