Chicken Tikka Pizza
Chicken Tikka Pizza is a style of single-serving pizza that combines Chicken Tikka And Italian style pizza. Italian Classic crust with toppings from the Tandoori cuisine cooking style Chicken. This is a very tasty variantion of Indian pizza. Easy to make and very flavorful Pizza with Indian touch.
Steps to Prepare
Preparing the Chicken Tikka :
- Take the chicken and marinate with all the ingredients under the heading of "Chicken Tikka" except the oil and keep aside for 1 hour.
- Now heat oil in a skillet and fry the Marinated chicken on medium heat till the chicken is cooked enough.
- In the rest of the oil add sliced onion & bell peppers and saute them to remove the raw smell of the veggies and keep aside.
- Now take the fried chicke thigh or breast and cut them into bite size pieces and set aside.
Prepare the pizza:
- If you are using a prebaked crust then just spread pizza sauce Or tomato ketchup and decorate the crust with chicken tikka, onion, bell peppers, pizza seasoning, chopped & cheese and just bake it in a 400F preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or the edges become golden brown.
- If you are using a homemade pizza dough (See the Pizza Dough) then just roll the dough to make a 12" round thick crust and prick the crust with a fork. Place the crust on the greased pan and spray some olive oil and bake for 5-7 minutes in 400F preheated oven.
- Then remove it from oven and spread some sauce (See my "Home made Pizza Sauce Recipe") and decorate the crust with the toppings along with chicken & cheese. Again place the pizza in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove the pizza and cut into pieces and serve hot.
For better result you may add some cheese on the ketchup and bake for 5 minutes. Them remove the pizza and do the rest of the porcess...In this way the Pizza will be loaded with more Cheese...