Bread Stuffed With Chicken Kebab & Vegetables
I stuffed the Bread with Chicken Kebabs, instead of plain grilled or cooked chicken.
Ingredients of Chicken Kebab Stuffed Bread
For Chicken Kebabs :
- Boneless Chicken Thigh 2
- Sour Curd 2 tablespoons
- Salt as per taste
- Ginger & Garlic Paste 1 tablespoon
- Garam Masala Powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Orange Food Color 2 to 3 drops
- Kasoori Methi 1 tablespoon
- Red Chili powder as per taste
- Red Onion 1, cut into chunks
- Red/Green Bell Peppers 1 , cut into chunks
- Vegetable oil for busting
For The Bread :
- Pizza dough 1(you may use readymade Pillsbury dough, Or make by yourself, See my Pizza Dough recipe)
- Tomato Ketchup 1/2 cup
- Grated Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese 1 cup
- Pizza Seasoning Or Dried Parsley 1 teaspoon.
You may also like
How to make Chicken Kebab Stuffed Bread Recipe
- Take the Chicken And cut into bite size cube pieces, pat dry and place into a bowl.
- Now in the same bowl add all the ingredients under the heading of "Chicken Kebabs" and mix with the Chicken Pieces, keep aside for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour you may broil the marinated Chicken, Bell Peppers & Onion for 10-15 minutes or Roast on Tawa or Pan till the Chicken is cooked. Take them out and keep aside.
- Pre-heat the Oven on 375F...
- Begin by rolling out the pizza crust on a lightly greased baking sheet. Cut 2" strips on both sides as pictured below.
- his does not have to be perfect to end up looking good. Spread the Ketchup in the middle of the dough. Fill center portion of pizza dough with Chicken Kebabs, bell peppers, onion and cheese.. Pull up "fingers" of bread alternating sides.
- he dough stretches easily to reach to the other side. Continue overlapping in braid fashion. Spray some Olive Oil on the Bread.
- Bake the Bread for 25-30 minutes Or till the Bread becomes Golden Brown. Remove the Bread from the Oven and Serve.
NotesYou can make this with grilled or cooked paneer too.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 5/5
No of likes - 11