This recipe contains Pan Sauted Chicken Breasts, and a moist Creamy spread all over the Buns, with lots of leafy veggies. Smooth texture and very tasty recipe for dinner.
Summer Special Chicken Burger
Chicken Sandwich is well known as "Chicken Burger". Most of us like this super delicious Fast-Food. Easy to carry and very delicious. Here I've giving you this awesome "Chicken Burger" recipe for this summer. This recipe contains Pan Sauted Chicken Breasts, and a moist Creamy spread all over the Buns, with lots of leafy veggies. Smooth texture and very tasty recipe for dinner.
Ingredients of Summertime Burger
- Fat-free softened cream cheese 4 tablespoon
- Dried dill weed 2 teaspoons
- Minced garlic -2 tablespoons
- Softened butter 1 tablespoon
- Skinless, boneless chicken breast -1 halved
- Tomato, diced 1
- Small Leaf lettuce 1
- Burger Buns 2
How to make Summertime Burger Recipe
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, 2 teaspoons of dill, and 1 tablespoon of garlic. Set aside.
- Melt about half of the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Season chicken breast halves with remaining garlic and dill.
- Cook for about 8 minutes per side, or until the meat is firm and juices run clear. Remove from the pan, and set aside.
- Spread the remaining butter onto one side of the sliced buns, and toast in the skillet until golden.
- Spread the cream cheese onto the other sides of the bread, and make sandwiches with the chicken breasts, lettuce, and tomato.