Summer Special Chicken Burger
This recipe contains Pan Sauted Chicken Breasts, and a moist Creamy spread all over the Buns, with lots of leafy veggies. Smooth texture and very tasty recipe for dinner.
Ingredients of Summertime Burger
- Fat-free softened cream cheese 4 tablespoon
- Dried dill weed 2 teaspoons
- Minced garlic -2 tablespoons
- Softened butter 1 tablespoon
- Skinless, boneless chicken breast -1 halved
- Tomato, diced 1
- Small Leaf lettuce 1
- Burger Buns 2
How to make Summertime Burger Recipe
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, 2 teaspoons of dill, and 1 tablespoon of garlic. Set aside.
- Melt about half of the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Season chicken breast halves with remaining garlic and dill.
- Cook for about 8 minutes per side, or until the meat is firm and juices run clear. Remove from the pan, and set aside.
- Spread the remaining butter onto one side of the sliced buns, and toast in the skillet until golden.
- Spread the cream cheese onto the other sides of the bread, and make sandwiches with the chicken breasts, lettuce, and tomato.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 5/5
No of likes - 3