Most of the kids do not like to eat fruits. So here I have made a banana dish with little twist which kids may like to have as breakfast.
Ingredients of Banana Bliss
- 2 ripe banana, chopped.
- Strawberry jam 1 cup (You can use Sugar Free)
- Vanilla ice-cream Or Vanilla Flavored frozen yoghurt 2 scoops
- Curd 100gram well beaten with 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- Chopped nuts like walnut, pecan, cashew
- Chocolate curl for decoration
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
How to make Banana Bliss Recipe
- Place half portion on each small plate and add some lemon juice on it.
- Pour 2 tablespoon curd, some jam, 1 scoop ice-cream Or frozen yoghurt on banana.
- Now sprinkle some chopped nuts and some chocolate curls on banana and serve it.
- Decorate the banana on your own way.
Serving TipsServe immediately before the Ice-cream /yoghurt melts.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 5/5
No of likes - 3