Fruit Flavored Iced Tea
Iced-tea mixed with Fresh Fruit Juice and set inside the refrigerated for 8-10 hour and served.
Ingredients of Iced Tea With Fruit Punch
- 2 1/2 cup water
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 4 Cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon
- Tea Leaves(I used Lipton Green Label)
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Fruit Juice(any flavor you like)
- 1 Lemon sliced
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1 small Orange
You may also like
How to make Iced Tea With Fruit Punch Recipe
- Take a pan and pour the water, cinnamon & cloves to the pan and place on oven to boil the water.
- Bring the water to a nice boil. Remove from heat and add the tea leaves. Let the tea brew for 5 minutes.
- Stir and strain in a large bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Now bring out the bowl from refrigerator, add the sugar, fruit juice and let rest until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture cooled.
- Place the fruit and cucumber in a chilled punch bowl and pour over the tea mix. Chill for another 5-6 hours before serve.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 4.75/5
No of likes - 20