Egg Paratha Or Dimer Porota
A paratha is a flatbread that originated in the Indian subcontinent. This is Egg Paratha means paratha made with egg,spices & maida.This is a very healthy and tasty breakfast for them who are really bored with their regular breakfast with "Bread and Egg". Try this and let me know how much you loved this breakfast.
This is Egg Paratha means paratha made with egg,spices & maida.This is a very healthy & tasty breakfast for them who are really bored with their regular breakfast with "Bread & Egg".
Ingredients of Spicy Egg Paratha
- Maida or all purpose flour 1/3 cup
- Milk (Whole) 1/2 cup
- Bell Pepper 1/3 cup chopped
- Green Peas handfull
- Black Pepper Powder pinch
- Butter/Melted Ghee 2 tablespoons
- Egg (Whole) 1
- Onion 1/3 cup Chopped
- Salt as per taste
- Tomato (Sliced) 1/3 cup
- Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Vegetable Oil 2 tablespoons
- Cilantro (Chopped) 1/2 cup
- Chopped Green chili 2 chopped (Optional)
You may also like
How to make Spicy Egg Paratha Recipe
- Wash the vegetables, strain and keep aside.
- Beat the egg with turmeric and salt. Add maida & milk and beat it again. No lumps should be in the batter.
- Add add the Black Pepper Powder , vegetables, green chili and cilantro(optional), butter and mix with the batter very well.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add some oil and add 1 large spoon of the batter and tip and rotate pan to spread batter as thinly as possible.Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Serving TipsServe hot with ketchup.
NotesThis is a very healthy and tasty breakfast for kids.If you're making this for kids don't add green chilies. If you want you can add any vegetables you want, even spinach & mushrooms.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 4.55/5
No of likes - 530