Mango Lassi recipe
Mango lassi is gaining popularity worldwide. It is made from yogurt, water, and mango pulp. Sweet and rich mango lassi, with mango, milk, yogurt, sugar and a dash of cardamom.
Ingredients of Mango Lassi
- Mango 1 ripe peeled and chopped
- Yoghurt 1 cup
- Water 1/2 cup
- Rock Salt 1 pinch
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla Ice-Cream 2 scoops
- Cardamom Powder 1/8 teaspoon
- Pista 1 tablespoon chopped
- Saffron threads 1/8 teaspoon for garnishing
You may also like
How to make Mango Lassi Recipe
- Blend the mangoes, yoghurt, ice-cream, rock salt and sugar.
- Adjust sugar according to taste. (Sugar amount will depend on the sweetness or sourness of the mango and yogurt) .
- Add cardamom powder & water and blend again. Pour in tall glass and garnish with chopped pista & saffron threads. Serve chilled.
Serving TipsBefore serving add some chopped pistachios,saffron on the top of lassi.
NotesMango can be replaced by any juicy fruits, you want.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 4.72/5
No of likes - 54