Quick N Easy Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
Paneer Butter Masala is a preparation of paneer in a thick gravy made up of cream, tomatoes and spices.
Ingredients of Paneer Butter Masala
- Paneer - 1/2lb or 250gm cut into cube
- Butter 1 tablespoon
- Coriander powder 1 tablespoon
- Red chili powder as per taste
- Fried onion 1tbsp(you can get this from any Indian grocery store)
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Tomato ketchup 1 tablespoon
- Tomato paste of - 1 tomato
- Kasuri methi 1 tablespoon
- 2 cups of Whole or Full fat milk
- Red food color - 1/8th teaspoon
- Garam masala powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves and cream to garnish
You may also like
How to make Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Take a bowl and mix all spices(coriander pwd,red chili pwd,garam masala,kasuri methi), together and add tomato paste & ketchup to it.
- Now add a little milk to it and mix it. Add 1cup milk to make a smooth spice mixture of these ingredients. Here you add the food color.
- Now heat the butter in a pan and add the ginger garlic paste and fry it for a while to get the raw flavor out.
- Now add the fried onion to it. But before adding the fried onion just take it between your plum and crush it and add it to the pan.
- Now add the spice mixture to the pan and cover the pan and let it cook for 3-4 minutes to get all the ingredients cooked on low flame.
- After 3-4 minutes add salt, paneer and the remaining milk to adjust the thickness. Serve in a bowl and garnish with cream and coriander leaves.Serve hot with nun.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 4.69/5
No of likes - 96