Lachha Paratha is another Special Varity of regular Paratha with Multi and flaky layers on the outside and soft and moist in the middle.
Lachha Paratha Or Multi Layered Indian Flat Bread
Lachha Paratha is another Special Varity of regular Paratha with Multi and flaky layers on the outside and soft and moist in the middle. This is a very common verity of regular paratha. This is my Twist for this multi layered paratha layers with some chopped fresh Cilantro & Crushed Black Pepper Lachha paratha can be easily recognized by its multi layers.
Ingredients of Lachha Paratha
For the dough :
- Atta 1 cup
- All purpose flour Or Maida 1 cup
- Warm Milk to make the dough
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
For the layers :
- All purpose flour
- Ghee or Butter
- Chopped Cilantro
- Crashed Black Pepper
- Vegetable oil Or Ghee for frying
How to make Lachha Paratha Recipe
- Take a bowl and mix the Atta, Maida, Salt, Sugar & the Vegetable oil and mix very well. Now add milk little by little to make a soft and smooth dough.
- Then kneed the dough for 5 minutes and after that cover the dough with a dump cloth for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes make 8 equal parts from the dough and roll into a big circle like our tawa. Brush some ghee or butter on the top of the Circle, sprinkle one by one Maida, Black Pepper & Cilantro.
- After sprinkling all those things now start making fleets of the circle. When fully done twist to make a coil. Now the coils are ready for again roll into parathas.
- Roll the coils into large circle very carefully by sprinkling some atta and cook by applying some Vegetable oil till both sides are golden brown on medium heat.
- Do not cook on high heat, otherwise your parathas will not be soft and crispy. Enjoy Lachha Parathas with any kind of gravy.