Bengali people greet their guests with ripe cut Mangoes and Lichies. It's really refreshing in hot Summer days. Aamer Paysh is a Milk & Rice based Pudding with Mango Flavor. This Pudding should have chilled. I had this Pudding at my Grand Mother's home. I used to go at her home in Summer vacation. I never forgot the taste. When I started cooking after my marraige I tried to make this "Aamer Payesh".
Aamer Payesh Or Mango Rice Pudding Or Aam Kheer
- Take a large pan add very little water in it and add the milk or half n half and boil it till the liquid becomes half n the quantity.(keep stirring continuously)
- Now add the soaked rice into the pan and boil the rice along with the milk. When the rice will be cooked enough add the sugar and boil for another 10 minutes or the pudding becomes thick and creamy.
- Now let the payesh cool completely and then add the mango pulp and mix with the "Payesh" very well.
- Pour the "Payesh" in a large container garnish with chopped nuts and refrigerate it for 3-4 hour or before serving.
- If you like my recipes, please go & like [Facebook Page](https://www.facebook.com/Peekncook?ref=bookmarks) for regular updates.