Aamer Payesh Or Mango Rice Pudding
Aamer Payesh is a Milk & Rice based Pudding with Mango Flavor. This Pudding should have chilled. We scoop out the juicy ripe mango flesh, and then make puree out of the flesh without using any water , we will mix the mango pulp with the Payesh.
Ingredients of Aamer Payesh
- 1 litre(s) - Whole Milk, Or Half N Half 3 cups.
- 1 Handful - Basmati Or Gobindo Bhog Rice(Bengal's special arometic rice), soaked into cold water for 30 minutes.
- 0.5 Cup(s) - Sugar, adjust to your taste (if you like your payesh more sweet, you may add little more, but remember the mango pulp will be sweet).
- 0.5 Cup(s) - Sweet Mango Pulp, Or Ripe Mango 1 (cut the ripe mango into small pieces, and blend to make smooth pulp).
- Cashew & Raisins, for garnishing.
You may also like
How to make Aamer Payesh Recipe
- Take a large pan add very little water in it and add the milk or half n half and boil it till the liquid becomes half n the quantity.(keep stirring continuously)
- Now add the soaked rice into the pan and boil the rice along with the milk. When the rice will be cooked enough add the sugar and boil for another 10 minutes or the pudding becomes thick and creamy.
- Now let the payesh cool completely and then add the mango pulp and mix with the "Payesh" very well.
- Pour the "Payesh" in a large container garnish with chopped nuts and refrigerate it for 3-4 hour or before serving.
- If you like my recipes, please go & like [Facebook Page](https://www.facebook.com/Peekncook?ref=bookmarks) for regular updates.
Serving TipsServe chilled
NotesWhen you will going to add the Mango Pulp, the Payesh might Curdle. So before adding all the Mango Pulp, take 2-3 tablespoons of Payesh in a small bowl and add 1-2 tablespoons of Mango Pulp to it and mix with the Payesh. If the Payesh looks ok them mix all the mango Pulp to the Payesh.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 4.56/5
No of likes - 114