Ripe Banana Sweet Fritters Or Paka Kolar Misti Bora
Ripe Banana Fritters is made with Very ripe bananas , garted coconut, sugar and Maida & rice flour.
Ingredients of Ripe Banana Fritters
- Ripe bananas 2, mashed
- Grated coconut 1 cup
- Rice flour 1 cup
- All purpose flour or Maida 1/2 cup
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
You may also like
How to make Ripe Banana Fritters Recipe
- Take a bowl and put the mashed ripe banana, grated coconut, salt, sugar, maida & rice flour into it and mix them to make a thick batter.
- Now heat oil in a pan or wok. Put one drop of the batter to check the oil is hot or not. If the drop comes up right away, the hot is ready.
- Now drop the batter by a tablespoon . Do not over crowd the pan.
- Fry them till golden brown, turning them side by side and place on paper towel.
- Serve hot or cold after dusting some powdered sugar.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 4.59/5
No of likes - 664