Tutti Fruity Loaf Cake For Christmas
Tutti Fruity Cake is another version of Christmas Fruit Cake with lots of Tutti Fruity & Nut.
Ingredients of Tutti Fruity Loaf Cake
- Large Eggs 4, 2 eggs with yolks, 2 eggs only white
- Vanilla Extract 3 to 4 drops
- Softened Unsalted Butter 3/4 cup
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- All Purpose Flour 1 cup
- Baking Powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking Soda 1/2 teaspoon
- Milk Powder 1/3 cup
- Tutti Fruity Mix & Chopped Nuts(Almonds, Cashew, Walnuts) 1 cup
- Petha Or North Indian Soft Candy few, cut int pieces (optional)
- Freshly made Orange Juice 1/3 cup
- Orange Zests 1 teaspoon
You may also like
How to make Tutti Fruity Loaf Cake Recipe
- Pre-heat the Oven on 350F Or 180C.
- Take a bowl and add the Tutti Fruity & Nuts into the bowl, add 1 tablespoon of All Purpose Flour to the Tutti Fruity & Nuts and keep aside.
- Now take a bowl and break the 2 Eggs with yolk, 2 egg whites inside the bowl. Add Vanilla Extract to the broken Eggs and beat with an Eletric Beater till the Eggs creates lots of foam and changed color to very light lemony.
- This will take at least 10 minutes. Add Sugar and Unsalted Butter to the beaten Egg and beat again with the Electric Beater for another 5 minutes and keep aside.
- Now in another bowl mix All Purpose Flour, Milk Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and add this mixture to the Egg Mixture and mix all together with an wooden spatula to make a smooth but thick batter.
- Add Orange Juice & orange zests into the Batter and give the mixture a nice stir, not beat to mix well. Take the Tutti Fruity & Nuts mixture out from the bowl and mix with the Cake Batter. Add the Petha pieces too.
- Take a loaf pan, spray some Butter inside the pan, dust some flour inside the pan and pour the Cake Batter into the greased loaf pan.
- Place the Loaf pan inside the Pre-heated oven for 35-40 minutes or till the cake is done through the inside.
- Insert a bamboo stick at the middle of the cake, if the stick comes clear , the cake is done. If not then place the cake for another 5 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Let the Cake to cool down completely. Remove the Cake after cooling down, slice with a sharp knife and serve.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 4.04/5
No of likes - 26