Indian Style Creamy Chicken Sandwich
Chicken Sandwich is a typically a boneless, skinless, breast of chicken in a bun or between two slices of bread.
Ingredients of Chicken Sandwich
- Chicken boneless Or in-bone 200gm
- Garlic chopped 1 teaspoon
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Heavy cream 1/2 cup
- Non-fat Mayonnaise 4 tablespoons
- Crushed black pepper 1/2 teaspoon
- Ice-berg lettuce Or Cabbage, chopped 1/2 cup
- Spring onion, chopped 1/2 cup
- White or Brown bread slices 10
- Butter or Margarine to spread over the bread slices
You may also like
How to make Chicken Sandwich Recipe
- Take a pan, add 2 cups of water, chicken pieces, salt & chopped garlic into it and boil the chicken till it cooked enough.
- Drain the cooked chicken and keep aside. When the chicken is cooled enough, take 2 forks and shred the flesh, if any bone is there, take the flesh out from the bone and keep aside.
- Now beat the heavy cream with a hand beater for 5minutes, add mayonnaise & black pepper and mix well with the cream.
- Now add the shredded chicken to the cream mixture with a fork. Stir the mixture for 2-3 minutes to mix well altogether.
- Add the chopped Ice-berg lettuce or cabbage & chopped spring onion to the chicken mixture.
- Now lightly toast the bread slices on pan or toaster, apply butter or margarine on both sides, put 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture on one toasted slice, and cover with another.
- Cut the sandwiches diagonally and serve with ketchup.
- If you do not want the edges of the breads, just cut them before toasting the slices.
NotesIf you want, you can add some roasted peanuts to the potato mixture.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 5/5
No of likes - 1