A fish sandwich, is a type of sandwich usually made with ingredients such as mayonnaise and some other ingredients.
Indian Style Tuna Fish Sandwich
- Take a pan heat oil in it, add chopped onion, ginger, garlic & green chilies into the pan. Add a pinch of salt to the pan and fry them for 4-5 seconds.
- Add the tuna or boneless chopped fish to the pan and stir fry with the onion for 5 minutes. Now turn off the heat and let the mixture to cool down completely.
- When the mixture will be cool down completely, add crushed pepper, mayonnaise and salt and mix well with a fork. Some more spring onion can be added if you like to add.
- Now take each bread slices and apply margarine on both sides, and keep aside.
- Now take 1 margarine speared bread slice, spread 1-2 teaspoon of fish mixture, place another margarine speared bread on the top and toast the sandwich on both the sides.
- Cut sandwich diagonally and serve with ketchup.