Indian Style Tuna Fish Sandwich
A fish sandwich, is a type of sandwich usually made with ingredients such as mayonnaise and some other ingredients.
Ingredients of Fish Sandwich
- Olive oil Or Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Spring Onion chopped 1/2 cup
- Garlic & Ginger chopped 1/2 tablespoon
- Green chilies chopped as per taste
- Packed Tuna Or any boneless fish 1 cup , chopped
- Olive oil mayonnaise 2 to 3 tablespoons
- Crushed black pepper 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Brown or regular bread slices 10
- Margarine to spread on the bread slices
You may also like
How to make Fish Sandwich Recipe
- Take a pan heat oil in it, add chopped onion, ginger, garlic & green chilies into the pan. Add a pinch of salt to the pan and fry them for 4-5 seconds.
- Add the tuna or boneless chopped fish to the pan and stir fry with the onion for 5 minutes. Now turn off the heat and let the mixture to cool down completely.
- When the mixture will be cool down completely, add crushed pepper, mayonnaise and salt and mix well with a fork. Some more spring onion can be added if you like to add.
- Now take each bread slices and apply margarine on both sides, and keep aside.
- Now take 1 margarine speared bread slice, spread 1-2 teaspoon of fish mixture, place another margarine speared bread on the top and toast the sandwich on both the sides.
- Cut sandwich diagonally and serve with ketchup.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 4.59/5
No of likes - 458