Chikoo is a famous fruit of summer, this also known as Sapota Or Sobeda in the different region in India. This fruit can be used as it is or in the milkshake or in fruit salad etc.
Chikoo Milkshake Recipe (Sapota Milkshake)
Today I'm going to share another summer beverage recipe 'Chikoo Milkshake'. Chikoo is a famous fruit of summer, this also known as Sapota Or Sobeda in the different region in India. This fruit can be used as it is or in the milkshake or in fruit salad etc. Ripe Chikoos are very sweet in taste and melt in the mouth. Sometimes you do not need to add extra sugar to your milkshake. This recipe is very easy, even sometimes I make the mixture in a large quantity and make the milkshake everyday basis. This is a very tasty & healthy breakfast for your kids too. Here is the recipe.
Ingredients of Chikoo Milkshake
- Ripe Chikoo Or Sapota 4 large Or 6 medium
- Sugar Or Honey 4 tablespoons
- Almond Milk Or Low Fat Normal Milk 4 glass
- Ice cubes 3 to 4
How to make Chikoo Milkshake Recipe
- Take the chikoo and wash them & rinse. Peel the skin, deseed them and chop.
- In a small grinder add the chopped chikoo, sugar and blend them to make a smooth paste.
- Take the paste out of the grinder and reserve in a container for future use.
- When you want to make the milkshake, take a mixture container, add 3-4 tablespoon for each glass of milk, add milk, ice cubes and blend for 1 minute.
- Serve in the glass, may garnish with chocolate sauce.