Chikoo Milkshake Recipe (Sapota Milkshake)
Chikoo is a famous fruit of summer, this also known as Sapota Or Sobeda in the different region in India. This fruit can be used as it is or in the milkshake or in fruit salad etc.
Ingredients of Chikoo Milkshake
- Ripe Chikoo Or Sapota 4 large Or 6 medium
- Sugar Or Honey 4 tablespoons
- Almond Milk Or Low Fat Normal Milk 4 glass
- Ice cubes 3 to 4
You may also like
How to make Chikoo Milkshake Recipe
- Take the chikoo and wash them & rinse. Peel the skin, deseed them and chop.
- In a small grinder add the chopped chikoo, sugar and blend them to make a smooth paste.
- Take the paste out of the grinder and reserve in a container for future use.
- When you want to make the milkshake, take a mixture container, add 3-4 tablespoon for each glass of milk, add milk, ice cubes and blend for 1 minute.
- Serve in the glass, may garnish with chocolate sauce.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 4.62/5
No of likes - 13