Mango Milkshake is very popular summer cooler drink which can be easily made with only three ingredients Mango, Milk & Sugar. Usually I make Mango Milkshake whenever I found the Mangoes which I bought from market are less sweeter. My husband never have those mangoes, so I have to make Mango recipes with them. In this way the less sweeter Mangoes have been used and you get different Mango dishes. But if you make the Milkshake with sweet mangoes, you may avoid adding sugar. In this way the Milkshake can be healthier. I also have used Honey in this Milkshake instead of sugar. Lets g to the recipe...
Mango Milkshake is very popular summer cooler drink which can be easily made with only three ingredients Mango, Milk & Sugar.
Ingredients of Mango Milkshake
- Ripe Mango 2, medium size
- Skimmed Or 2% Milk Or Almond Milk 4 cups
- Sugar Or Honey Or Agave Nector as per taste
You may also like
How to make Mango Milkshake Recipe
- Take the mangoes, wash & peel them, cut the flesh and put them into a blender.
- Add honey/sugar/agave nectar and blend the mango to make smooth pulp.
- Now add milk into the blender and blend everything together for 1 minute.
- Turn off the blender, serve the Mango Milkshake in large glasses.
If you like my recipes, please go & like my Facebook Page.
Serving TipsMay garnish the milkshake with chopped Pistachios & saffron threads.
NotesIf you wish, may add ice cubes while blending everything into the blender.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 5/5
No of likes - 3