Indo Chinese style Hot N Spicy Chili Garlic Chicken
Indian Chinese cuisine is the adaptation of Chinese seasoning and cooking techniques to Indian tastes. The Indian Chinese cuisine is said to have been developed by the small Chinese community that has lived in Kolkata for over a century. Garlic chicken is a one of the most popular entries of Indo Chinese cuisine. Boneless marinated fried chicken cooked in Spicy garlic based sauce.
Steps to Prepare
- Marinate the chicken pieces with ginger, garlic, pepper pwd, corn flour, egg white & salt. Keep marinated chicken pieces for 30 minutes and after 30 minutes deep fry the chicken and keep them on a pepper towel.
- Take another non-stick pan and heat 2 tbsp of used oil and add minced garlic & chili flakes, sugar and fry for few seconds.
- Add chopped onion into it and saute for 2 minutes. Now add chili garlic paste, soya sauce, tomato sauce & ajinomoto to it and let the mixture to boil for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken stock & fried chicken pieces to it and bring the gravy to boil for 5 minutes .
- After 5 minutes add the corn flour dissolved chicken stock and mix the gravy very well to coat the chicken with sauce. Add the chopped spring onion to it and mix it.