Garlic chicken is a one of the most popular entries of Indo Chinese cuisine. Boneless marinated fried chicken cooked in Spicy garlic based sauce.
Indo Chinese style Hot N Spicy Chili Garlic Chicken
- Marinate the chicken pieces with ginger, garlic, pepper pwd, corn flour, egg white & salt. Keep marinated chicken pieces for 30 minutes and after 30 minutes deep fry the chicken and keep them on a pepper towel.
- Take another non-stick pan and heat 2 tbsp of used oil and add minced garlic & chili flakes, sugar and fry for few seconds.
- Add chopped onion into it and saute for 2 minutes. Now add chili garlic paste, soya sauce, tomato sauce & ajinomoto to it and let the mixture to boil for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken stock & fried chicken pieces to it and bring the gravy to boil for 5 minutes .
- After 5 minutes add the corn flour dissolved chicken stock and mix the gravy very well to coat the chicken with sauce. Add the chopped spring onion to it and mix it.