Homemade Spicy Indian Style Chicken Burger Recipe
Its a chicken burger, prepared at home with indian spices.Its a easy process and prepared within half an hour, excluding marination time.
Ingredients of Chicken Burger
For Chicken Patties :
- Ground chicken 1lb or 500gms
- Garlic(Minced) 1 tablespoon
- Green chili 1 tablespoon Chopped
- Chicken Tandoori masala 2 tablespoon
- Garam Masala Powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Onion 1 Medium Chopped
- Salt As per Taste
- Cilantro (Chopped) Hand full
- Egg (Whole) 1
- Black pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
For Making the Burgers :
- Burgre Buns 4
- Butter As Required
- Tomato (Sliced) Cut into Round Shape
- Vegetable Oil As Required
- Lettuce 1 cup chopped
- Olive Oil Mayonnaise or Regular Mayonnaise 1/2 cup
- Onion Rings 1 large onion
You may also like
How to make Chicken Burger Recipe
Making the Patties :
- Take a bowl and add ground chicken, onion, garlic, chili, tandoori masala, garam masala, cilantro, egg, black pepper powder & salt and mix well.
- Devide the mixture into 4 equal parts, shape each portion into a thick round patty, shalow fry the patties on hot griddle till the patties are golden brown. keep them aside.
Assembling the Burgers :
- Take burger buns and spread butter on them and toast that butter spread side till light brown . Place 1 lettuce on 1 bun, then place a patty, onion rings, tomato, mayonnaise Or in your way you can decorate the burger and on the top place another bun .
- Continue this process to make the remaining burgers.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 5/5
No of likes - 3