Kid's Favorite Healthy Maggi Noodles Recipe
Maggi noodles is a brand of instant noodles manufactured by Nestlé. In several countries, it is also known as "maggi mee" . Maggi noodles are part of the Maggi family, a Nestlé brand of instant soups, stocks, and noodles. In Malaysia, there are fried noodles made from maggi noodles known as Maggi goreng.
Maggi noodles is a brand of instant noodles manufactured by Nestlé.
Ingredients of Maggi Noodles
- Bell Pepper Half Cup chopped
- Black Pepper Powder 1 Pinch
- Carrot 1/2 cup Chopped
- Green Beans 1/2 Cup Chopped
- Green peas Handfull
- Noodle Taste Maker 1 Packet
- Onion 1/2 Cup Chopped
- Potato (Small) 1 Chopped
- Salt As per taste
- Water 3 Cups
- Packet Noodle 2
You may also like
How to make Maggi Noodles Recipe
- Boil noodle with some salt and little oil and strain the noodle and keep aside.
- Take a pan and heat some oil and add chopped vegetables and fry them.
- Now add Noodles taste maker and stir fry for a while and add boiled noodles and mix them with vegetables very well.
- Vegetable Noodle is ready to serve.
Serving TipsSeason noodle with salt and pepper and serve hot.
NotesIf you want, you can add chopped Mushrooms/Shreded Chicken Or Scrumbled Egg to Noodles.
Recipe Review Details
Kid's Favorite Healthy Maggi Noodles Recipe Bengali
Recipe Rank - 4.7/5
No of likes - 582